Draw graffiti letters styles different – Let us learn how to write / draw graffiti in various styles. Steps to draw graffiti letters as follows:
- Find some text from magazines, websites, or any other source that you want to learn.Or To Try And Get The Hang Of All The Different Styles And The Styles That You Like.
- Go on your word processor (like Microsoft Word) and look up your favorite text style. Print out the alphabet of it and practice it. This way, you can master every letter of that style.Make Sure It Is The Style You Are Confident With And You Like It.
- Get some tracing paper and trace over the text. Hopefully You Will Start To Get The Hang Of This.
- Once you get the hang of this..
- Get normal paper (or printer paper) and practice writing that text on it, without tracing.
- Also Try And Colour These In To Make It More Colourful. Also This Way You Memorise The Graffiti Letters Easier.
Filed under: Graffiti Alphabet Letters · Tags: Graffiti Alphabet Letters Sketchbook, Graffiti Alphabet Sketchbook, Graffiti Letters different Sketchbook, Graffiti Letters Sketchbook, Graffiti Letters Sketchbook cool, Graffiti Letters unique SketchbookAdvertising: